Welcome to our Community Page. The purpose of this page is to provide information on how to connect with Seven Pillars and our worldwide community.
E X P E R I E N C E
We are always exploring new ways for our extended community to experience what Seven Pillars has to offer. In January 2013 we launched The Living Wisdom Tour with “Pillars of Sophia: A Benefit Concert Supporting Seven Pillars House of Wisdom” in New York City.
This multidimensional and experiential Tour presents a wide variety of offerings, from dialogues and salons to transformances, transformational performances that explore wisdom through music, imagery, performance and ritual.
Would you like to host a Living Wisdom Tour stop? See the “Participate” section below for more information.
Want to learn more? Check out these links:
C R E A T E
Our work invites each person to undertake an exploration, individually and collectively, of a process we describe as “The Seven Pillars.” One’s journey through the Pillars illuminates the unfolding experiences of life and facilitates the emergence of a living wisdom that can help us address the urgent social and ecological needs of our time, with integrity and beauty.
Seven Pillars is currently accepting submissions of writings, poetry, photography and artwork inspired by “The Seven Pillars.”
Here are the guidelines:
- Visual Images: Maximum of 8 images per entrant; JPG or PNG files only. Minimum 800 pixels wide, no larger than 250KB.
- Video: Maximum length, 5 minutes. YouTube and Vimeo compatible.
- Prose and Poetry: Maximum length, 1500 words.
- Limit: One entry per person every 3 months.
- Seven Pillars reserves the right to accept or reject any submission, and publish the content on our website.
- Submit your inspirations via email to wisdom[at]sevenpillarshouse[dot]org.
P A R T I C I P A T E
The mission of Seven Pillars is to bring together a diverse community of people devoted to cultivating a living wisdom for our time. We believe that authentic wisdom is needed more than ever to help us grapple with the significant social and ecological challenges of the 21st Century.
With the launch of “The Seven Pillars” this year, we have opened the door to a collaborative and transformative process that has worldwide potential!
Already, working groups in the United States and Europe are convening to explore “The Seven Pillars” process more deeply. Others have committed to the process on a personal level, using the Pillars to explore a theme or question within their life.
Feeling inspired? Here are some ways you can participate:
1. Visit our Calendar page, and see if Seven Pillars is hosting an event in your area.
4. Participate in a Facilitator Training Session. Stay connected to our Calendar to learn about our upcoming Training schedule.
5. Bring the Seven Pillars Living Wisdom Tour to your local community. Contact us by email or phone to begin the process.